About the A2 Hardened Steel Nozzle
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics. These are wear resistant high lubricity nozzles compatible with the popular E3D V6 hotend. These are the perfect upgrade for any hotend set up especially if you are running specialty filaments.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction.
- Entirely coated inside and outside.
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups.
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing.
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle.
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion.
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...).
- Corrosion resistant.
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies.