About the E3D Volcano Compatible
Wear resistant high lubricity nozzles that are a direct replacement for the E3D Volcano series. Available in 1.75mm filaments, and with nozzle sizes ranging from 0.6mm up to 1.0mm, we have the Volcano nozzle for you. With its extra long melt zone and high heat transfer, Volcano nozzles are ideal for laying down material FAST.
Volcano-compatible nozzles are completely made in the USA by Performance 3-d and are not affiliated with E3D. They are not simply plated E3D nozzles (be wary of this, the dimensions would be too large). P3-d manufactures undersize nozzles to account for the Duraplat3-d thickness buildup.
- E3D Volcano Hotend (1.75mm)
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies