Your privacy is important to Snolab, Inc. (“SnoLabs” or “We”) and We are committed to protecting it. It is SnoLabs' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you when you visit https://snolabs.com (our “Website”), other sites we own and operate, and from email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Contact@SnoLabs.com.
- Information We Collect
- Log data: When you visit our Website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. Such standard data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages on our website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
- Device date: We may also collect data about the device you are using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they may make available to us.
- Personal Information: We may ask for and collect the following personal information when you access the Website:
- Mailing address;
- Email address;
- Date of birth;
- Phone/mobile numbers;
- Log-in username; and
- Log-in password.
- Log-in password data is stored in encrypted form. We cannot view a user’s password, but We can reset a user’s password upon request.
- We do not collect payment information. All payment information including credit card information is collected by a third-party. This third-party does not share any of that information with SnoLabs.
- Legal bases for processing your information
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where We have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them. We collect and use your information only for the following purposes:
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (e.g. when We provide a service you request from us);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
You have the right to change your mind at any time about your consent to SnoLab’s use of information about you for a specific purpose. Withdrawing prior consent will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
We do not keep personal information for longer than is necessary. During the time We retain this information, We will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, We advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, We may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Collection and Use of Information
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of the Website;
- to attribute any content (e.g. posts and comments) you submit that we publish on the Website;
- to process any transactional or ongoing payments;
- to deliver products and/or services to you;
- to enable you to access and use the Website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve the Website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that We consider may be of interest to you; and
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that We may have.
Personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with the above mentioned purposes.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies (other than to shipping service companies for delivery of purchased products).
- International Transfers of Personal Information
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in the United States, or where our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. We cannot guarantee the location of facilities used by our partners, affiliates and third-party providers. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these other parties.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information under our control from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
- Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
- Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of the Website or products and services.
- Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that We hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information We hold about you. Where possible, We will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine formats. You may request that We erase the personal information that We hold about you at any time. You may also request that We transfer this personal information to another third party.
- Correction: If you believe that any information We hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
- Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
- Complaints: If you believe that We have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details provided below and send us full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
- Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from SnoLabs’s e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications); please contact us using the details provided below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
- Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
In addition, We track where you click on the Website. This information is anonymized, but provides SnoLabs with data on how users interact on the Website.
- Business Transfers
If We or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that We go out of business or enter bankruptcy, We would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- Contact Information
SnoLabs Data Controller
This policy is effective as of 10 June 2019.
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
SnoLabs supports the protection of intellectual property and asks users of SnoLabs’s Website to do the same. It’s our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that information on our website from one of our users is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a DMCA Notice to SnoLabs as provided below.
Upon receiving a DMCA Notice, SnoLabs may remove or disable access to the materials claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once provided with a notice of takedown, the user can reply with a counter notification if they object to the complaint. The original complainant has 14 business days after SnoLabs receives a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the user from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material.
To file a notice of infringing material on the Website, please provide a notification containing the following details:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Then send this notice by email to: Contact@SnoLabs.com with the subject line “DMCA Notice”
If material a user has posted to the Website has been taken down, he/she may file a counter-notification that contains the following details:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
- Your name, address and telephone number;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which SnoLabs may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice in compliance with the section (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, as generally described above; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Then send this counter-notice by email to: Contact@SnoLabs.com with the subject line “DMCA Notice”
SnoLabs’s Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://snolabs.com (the “Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website. The Website Materials contained in the Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. (“Materials” as used here does not include printer feedstock and other physical materials available for order through the website.)
- Use License
Permission is granted to download copies of the Materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial, transitory (except for Materials specifically designated for downloading) viewing only. The use of these Materials by you is for entertainment purposes only. This is the grant of a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the Materials;
- use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- transfer the Materials to another person or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SnoLabs at any time.
- Information about You and Your Visits to the Website
The Materials on the Website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. SnoLabs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, SnoLabs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials on its Website, including the 3D models or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any sites linked to the Website.
In no event shall SnoLabs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials on the Website, even if SnoLabs or a SnoLabs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of Materials
The Materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SnoLabs does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Website are accurate, complete, or current. SnoLabs may make changes to the Materials contained on the Website at any time without notice. However, SnoLabs does not make any commitment to update the Materials.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
SnoLabs may revise these terms of service for the Website at any time without notice. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Entire Agreement
- Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by SnoLabs.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on your device when you visit, typically containing information about the website itself, a unique identifier that allows the site to recognize your web browser when you return, additional data that serves the purpose of the cookie, and the lifespan of the cookie itself.
Cookies are used to enable certain features (e.g., logging in), to track site usage (e.g., analytics), to store your user settings (e.g., timezone, notification preferences), and to personalize your content (e.g., advertising, language).
Cookies set by the website you are visiting are generally referred to as “first-party cookies,” and typically only track your activity on that particular site. Cookies set by other sites and companies (i.e., third parties) are called “third-party cookies,” and can be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
Types of cookies and how we use them
- Essential cookies
Essential cookies are crucial to your experience of a website, enabling core features like user logins, account management, shopping carts, and payment processing. We use essential cookies to enable certain functions on our website.
- Performance cookies
Performance cookies are used in the tracking of how you use a website during your visit, without collecting personal information about you. Typically, this information is anonymous and aggregated with information tracked across all site users, to help companies understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors their users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving their audience’s overall website experience. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. We use performance cookies on our site.
- Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies are used in collecting information about your device and any settings you may configure on the website you’re visiting (like language and timezone settings). With this information, websites can provide you with customized, enhanced or optimized content and services. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party service. We use functionality cookies for selected features on our site.
- Targeting/advertising cookies
Targeting/advertising cookies are used in determining what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Websites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and the quality of content presented to you. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. Targeting/advertising cookies set by third-parties may be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service. We use targeting/advertising cookies on our site.
Third-party cookies on our site
Snolabs’s third-party privacy promise
We review the privacy policies of all our third-party providers before enlisting their services to ensure their practices align with ours. We will never knowingly include third-party services that compromise or violate the privacy of our users.
How you can control or opt out of cookies
If you browse websites from multiple devices, you may need to update your settings on each individual device.
Although some cookies can be blocked with little impact on your experience of a website, blocking all cookies may mean you are unable to access certain features and content across the sites you visit.