A sweet shiny jet black.
TPU (Thermoplatic Polyurethane) (85A)
TPU is a durable flexible material as it offers weather, chemical, and abrasion resistance. With its durability and toughness, it is a great thermoplastic that bridges the gap between plastic and rubber. It is commonly found in medical instruments, automotive parts, sporting goods, and protective cases for electronics.
- Elastic / Flexible that is durable
- Weather and abrasion resistant
- Chemical and water resistance
- Direct drive extruder is recommended!
- Must be printed slowly!
*Click Here for Slicer Profiles (KISSlicer & PrusaSlicer)*
- Print temp (°C): 220~ 240
- Bed temp (°C): 75 ~ 85
- Speed (mm/s): 20-35 (Slower the better)
- Diameter Tolerance: ±0.03mm
- Net Weight (kg): 1
- Gross Weight (kg): 1.5
- Full Length (1.75 mm): 331 M
Our print settings:
- Printer: Prusa MK3S
- Bed: PEI
- Slicer: PrusaSlicer
- 1st Layer Print Temp: 230°C
- Print Temp: 75°C
- Bed Temp: 75/70°C