A sweet shiny jet black.
ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate)
Do you need a weather resistant, UV version of ABS? ASA is the material of choice for prints that require weather and chemical resistance. It is also has strong protection against decomposition or discoloration found in high temperature environments and oxidation process by the atmosphere.
- Easy to print reliably.
- Perfect for outdoor applications.
- Anti-aging and weather resistant.
- High temperature resistance.
- No drafts! Either have an enclosed printer or put a box around your printer.
- Cool slowly with low fans.
|Print temp (°C)||200 ~ 250|
|Bed temp (°C)||80 ~ 100|
|Speed (mm/s)||50 - 80|
|Net Weight (kg)||1|
|Gross Weight (kg)||1.5|
|Full Length (1.75 mm)||395 M|