About the E3D v6 Nozzles Maker's Pack
E3D v6 Compatible Nozzle Maker Pack contains 5 nozzles, 1 each of the following: 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and 1.0mm.
Nozzles are for 1.75mm filament. This nozzle pack is P-3D's Hercules series (thru-hardened steel material for abrasive filaments).
With the versatility and value offered by this bundle, this is the perfect set for the hobbyist, tinkerer or serious printer!
E3D-compatible nozzles are completely made in the USA by Performance 3-d and are not affiliated with E3D. They are not simply plated E3D nozzles (be wary of this, the dimensions would be too large). P3-d manufactures undersize nozzles to account for the Duraplat3-d thickness buildup.
- Prusa i3 MK2 (with E3D v5 - v6 Hotend)
- Hexagon Hotend
- Robo R1
- Robo R1 +Plus
Manufactured using heat treated A2 tool steel. With 50% better heat transfer than stainless steel nozzles, these are the clear cut choice for printing the harshest and most abrasive filaments like carbon fiber and metallics.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies